Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Highway to Haiti Part 2:PRAISE!



Earlier in the month, I wrote about my son's upcoming mission trip to Haiti.  I'm overjoyed to report that he has met his fundraising goal on his GoFundMe account!  Our prayers were answered and just to make sure we were positive that God intends for Reese to go on this trip, we received his passport back in record time, less than three weeks!   


Donations to his trip are still coming in and those will be so helpful paying for extra baggage, meals on the road while traveling to the airport in South Florida and extra things we hope to purchase to give to the residents of All Things New Orphanage or Rapha House.  Also, we know others who are still trying to raise funds to support the trip and I would absolutely LOVE to share the love with another teen or adult raising money on this trip.

God is so good!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I read and appreciate each comment.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *