Tuesday, April 14, 2015

The Best Yes

HomeLandingPage-Women2015.png



Christ's Church is hosting a Women's Retreat this month and the study will be based on Lysa Terkeurst's new book, The Best Yes: Making Wise Decisions in the Midst of Endless Demands. 

The pattern of this world is to do, do, do and say yes, yes, yes.  Many women today feel their significance is directly related to their calendar.  This is especially true of mothers with children, where the endless demands of school and extracurricular activities are competing with family time.  So many times I busy myself with good things, but they may not be the 'best' things.  If you struggle making decisions, (I know I do), often settling for 'the good' instead of 'the BEST', I would encourage you to come to the retreat.

Watch the video below for more information about The Best Yes.


The deadline to register is April 17. You can get more details and register at http://www.ccontheweb.com/womens-retreat/.   If you plan to go, let me know so I can meet up with you!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I read and appreciate each comment.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *